General rental information:
The following applies to residences (Privacy statement):
1. Fill in the REGISTRATION FORM with as much detail as possible to be considered for a residence.
2. Your net monthly income must be at least 3-4x the monthly rent. A second ( lowest) income counts half. Can you meet these requirements? Then arrange a viewing by calling us on +31(0)70-3615600 or sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bring the following documents to the viewing if you haven’t filled in the REGISTRATION FORM yet.
- Identity document (valid passport or identity card; not a driving licence) or residence permit if you’re not an EU citizen.
- Original payslips from the last 3 consecutive months.
If you are interested in renting the residence, then we will also need the following documents:
3. Proof of the past year’s income from all tenants (annual income statement).
4. A certificate of good conduct from your previous landlord.
5. An employer’s statement (confirmation of employment and salary). Are you an entrepreneur or a director and principal shareholder? Then we would also like to receive:
- An authentic extract from the Chambers of Commerce – not older than 1 month.
- Original annual report and accounts from the past 2 financial years including an audit certificate.
- Original income tax returns of assessments from the past 2 years.
- Statement from your previous landlord
6. Extract from the Municipal Personal Records Database [Basisregistratie personen, (BRP)]
7. Bank statement showing salary payment (last 3 months) – we will make a copy.
8. Bank debit card – we will make a copy.
If there are several candidates, we will decide who gets the residence.